Body language: Your impression at the first sight
Body language is the most important part of one’s personality. Sometimes it can be the sole factor determining one’s personality. Those were olden days when smartness meant only the getup and makeover. Now things have changed. A good personality comprises of the most important thing, “the body language”. It is the thing which cannot be gifted nor be bought. What can be done is realizing your physical strengths and weaknesses and pay attention on them. The positives should be amplified and the wrong posture and gait should be removed out. These things can be done by the following ways-
- While talking to a person pay attention that you are in front of him and talking directly to him/her with confidence. But remember don’t gaze. It gives a wrong impression.
- Always try to meet people with a friendly face, even when he/she is a stranger, try to make feel him that he is not a stranger and you are enjoying his/her company.
- The body posture should be straight. It should not be bend. It denotes confidence.
Just remember these few things and you will always enjoy the company of your friends and colleagues.
Self analysis: Enhances one’s positives
Among a given population, no two people are alike. Each and everyone differ from the other in one or the other way. These differences lie not only in physical parameters but also in the strengths, weaknesses, feelings etc.
Self analysis becomes very important at various stages of life. Especially while making a tough decision. It plays a very important role while deciding our future and choosing a career. Here are few steps to follow to know that whether surely you are concerned about yourself or you just skip your own feelings and listen only to others-
You know exactly what you like?
Do you know in which field you can perform your best?
What are your weaknesses?
What steps you follow to overcome your weakness, when it becomes hurdle between you and success?
What are the positives of yours and do you exactly get benefited from them when they are needed?
Don’t ever overestimate your qualities; it may paralyze your strength too.
What you need to is just devote few minutes to yourself, analyze yourself and see the difference!!
Your nose shows more about your character
Even the nose can expose you!
That’s true. Studies carried all over the world have revealed that the nose can also play a major role in your identical personality and can help others to judge about you. Even hundreds of different types of noses prevail amongst us, and each denotes a peculiar character. Researchers had also identified six different types of noses based on the distance between the eye tips and the shape of the nose tip.
- Snup: People having such shape quick-witted – both physically as well as mentally. They can think faster more than a normal average person. Example – Muhammad Ali
- Hawk: They have unique characteristics of not following the crowd. They are the architect of their own path. Example – John Lennon
- Turned up nose: One of the cutest type, full of character, nurturing personality, optimist, loving and caring. Example – Marilyn Monroe
- Flat human nose shapes: These are found in the people of Asia and Africa, America. The nostrils are normally wide and flared with a very short bridge and rounded tip. A wide septum is also common.
- Concave human nose shapes: A concave or upturned nose is characterized by a curve with a depression in the middle.
- Convex human nose shapes: Also called the Roman nose. They have leadership quality in them Abraham Lincoln has such nose.
More Reader is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Short Love Poems – Point Of No Return And Valentine’s Day - January 20, 2018
- Types And Uses Of Battery And Electric Scissor Lifts - December 4, 2017
- Short Inspirational, Motivational Poems About Life For Women - December 3, 2017