Alternatives to Surgery in Spinal Related Problems
The human body is a gift of God, distributed equally at the time of birth. But still everyone differ in their own consequences. Some have problems inside the body, others have pain over the body. Have anyone ever thought-
How these differences arouse?
The answer lies within yourself. The way you eat, drink, read, sleep, walk each and every activity have its own impact over the body.
Your wrong attitude towards day to day activities may lead you to painful problems related to spinal cord. Till now there were only two preventive and cure methods- prevention or surgery. But now one can skip surgery by the following procedures.
- For low back pain, the patient can go for “facet joint injection”, which gives relief from pain. “Percutaneous neuroplasty”, is the another option.
- Oestoporosis patients suffer from frequent fractures, and can be cured by “Percutaneous Vertebroplasty”.
- Cytica patients can be treated with Selective Nerve Route Injection (SNRI).
- People suffering from back pain need not to get admitted in hospitals.
- No need of taking anesthesia every time as it also has its side effects too.
Remember God is the creator of this body but you are the care-taker of it….so do as you want it to be!!
Causes and Symptoms of Spinal diseases
Back pain, slip disc, disc problems, cervical spondylitis, osteoporosis all are the disease related to back bone, more accurately ‘the spinal cord’. Lack of proper diet, long hours of working, wrong posture automatically invites these problems to us. Initially we are not able to recognize it as it is but at later stages when we seriously need cure for it, then only we pay attention. But till then the only option left is ‘surgery’.
It is one of the most widely spread day to day problem. The major reasons for its cause include your own habits and habitats. Smoking, overweight, liquor consumption, and even tension may contribute to spinal related problems. It may cause pain to various body parts as neck, thighs, hands, headache, may cause cytica. So proper attention should be paid on time.
Belts are available in the market for initial stages. Pain killers, anti-inflammatory medicines, pain relieving ointments, neural drugs (give strength to nerves) can be taken for relief. Calcium is very much essential for bone formation, so calcium doze can be taken in osteoporosis. But the best lifetime cure for this problem lies in physiotherapy. Daily routine exercise would always prevent you and those who are already a victim of it will surely be relieved by this therapy.
Diabetes: The biggest curse for health
You might be thinking that we have various other dreadful diseases, then how is this disease the biggest curse?
For this let’s know the key points of this disease, the answer is hidden there. Diabetes is a disease characterized by the increased amount of glucose in the body. It scientific language it is called increased blood glucose level. There are two types of diabetes, diabetes 1 and diabetes 2. The reason behind this may be either the less secretion of insulin from pancreas or may be the inefficient working of the secreted insulin. Insulin is a hormone which helps in absorption of glucose in the body. This is the cause of the disease but the consequences can be more severe.
- The diabetes patients are very much prone to heart attacks or various heart related diseases.
- It may also cause increased blood pressure.
- Can cause angina(chest pain), problems relating to breathing, faster rate of heart beat
- Causes swelling of legs, tiredness, altered state of consciousness, abdominal pain, and nausea.
- More frequent urination problem.
- Skin rashes collectively known as diabetic dermadromes.
- Increased hunger and thirst.
The person suffering from diabetes in susceptible to various other diseases. He also has to take care of his living and eating habits and may have to quit many of the things.